Learning Exchange: news centre
New breakfast club funding
Magic Breakfast is currently offering funding, support and resources for schools that want to set up a breakfast club.
Other support for breakfast clubs
Why not also check out these popular sources of funding for breakfast clubs?
- Sports England Small Grants If you would like to introduce a new sports activity into your holiday activities programme that would encourage more young people to get involved, you may want to have a look at what Sports England can offer. Be sure to read the pre-application notes.
- Wooden Spoon This organisation offers grants for projects that aim to improve the quality and prospect of life for children and young people with SEN or those who are socially disadvantaged, in the UK and Ireland. Grants are available to special needs schools (around £20,000 to £100,000, which represent 25 to 100 per cent of the total project's costs).
- Field Studies Council: Kids Fund This fund offers children and young people who are disadvantaged through their health, mobility, or their financial circumstances, the chance to get involved in a practical way with projects that focus on the environment.
- Football Foundation: Small Grants Pot Do you need to fix that football pitch or those changing rooms. This grant pot may be useful.
- The Ironmongers’ Company grants This organisation supports projects that offer children and young people from disadvantaged communities opportunities that develop their learning, motivation and skills (eg to support children with special education needs).