- 2013 Pupil Premium Awards: deadline 17.4.13
- Summer Schools Funding
- People's Millions 2013
- Youth in Action 2013
(Here's a grant guide)
- Creative Employment Programme (England)
- BBC Children in Need next deadline
- Sharing Heritage: £3,000 to £10,000
- Trees for Schools: 2013 grants
- BIG's Better Start: £165m
- EEF funding: educational disadvantage
- Circuit: £5m young people’s arts programme
- Grants: attainment - disadvantaged pupils
- Cash 4 Clubs (sports clubs)
- Kids Fund: environmental learning
Log in to read the latest VCS Hub members' blogs
Breaking the Silence: Working together to support young girls
All about risk assessment for individual pupils
It's nearly Spring! Time for challening outdoor learning...
Leading Link Summer Transition programme
School Lettings Solutions
General members' blogs
Engaging communities in education...
BlogQiSS First Steps Online Tool: an important update
Important information about safeguarding
School premises regulations: what the changes mean for Learning Exchange members
Blog about your ideas, successes - or even your extra-curricular blues...
ContinYou and the Learning Exchange, with our partners at the University of the First Age, and supported by the Department for Education, have offered 18 free training and peer-to-peer seminars around Improving Outcomes through Extra-curricular Activities from 2011 to 2013. These created opportunities to share good practice and were supported by information and guidance resources produced by experienced extra-curricular practitioners. If you weren't able to attend the training, why not join the Learning Exchange now to reap the benefits by downloading the free materials linked to this training from the members' sections of our library and use our e-helpline for extra-curricular advice.
Schools and local authorities - search the new VCS Hub for quality-checked voluntary and community sector organisations offering extra-curricular activities. Free training and resources available too.